DSA Filing Services
DSA Filing Services offers electronic regulatory filing on SEDAR (Canada), EDGAR (US), REGULATORY INFORMATION SERVICES (UK) and Canadian insider filing on SEDI (System for Electronic Disclosure of Insiders) and includes a DSA customized annual Disclosure Filing Calendar. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on DSA Filing Services.
If you have filings to send us please use email@example.com or the Client File Upload portal located in the upper right side of this website.
DSA Filing Services includes:
SEDAR – Electronic regulatory filing via www.sedar.com as required under Canadian continuous disclosure regulations for reporting issuers listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V), Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX) and reporting issuers not yet listed on a Canadian exchange.
- Completion of annual, interim and other filings on SEDAR. Also SEDAR filings for:
- News Releases
- Oil & Gas Disclosure
- Technical Report (NI 43-101) including Qualified Persons Certifications & Consents
- Notice of Meeting and Record Date for meeting materials such as the Management Information Circular and Proxy Form
- Change of Auditor
- Prospectus Filing
- DSA also prepares the annual and interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) certifications, specific for each client
- Creation of basic Material Change Reports and related SEDAR filing
- Includes payment of annual SEDAR fees which issuers are required to remit to the Canadian reporting jurisdictions at the time of the annual filing. DSA provides the calculation of these fees specific to each issuer’s market capitalization and reporting jurisdictions, and manages the annual payment via e-payment to the Canadian securities commission and CDS
- DSA is also familiar with NI 71-102 filing requirements for Foreign Designated Issuers listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and UK exchanges such as the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the LSE
EDGAR – Electronic Regulatory Disclosure filing for US via www.sec.gov.
- Posting on EDGAR in compliance with US regulations
UK REGULATORY FILING – Electronic Regulatory Disclosure filing in the UK for LSE- and AIM-listed companies via Regulatory Information Service (RIS) in accordance with the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Posting filings on UK RIS.
SEDI – Canadian Insider Reporting via www.sedi.ca.
- Creation of initial SEDI issuer or insider profiles and re-setting of passwords.
- Filing of SEDI insider-trading activities.